The Pork Book: Fundamentals of the Pork Trade from Farm to Table is a new book which enables people of all
educational and professional backgrounds to obtain an expeditious education about the history and nature of the pork industry.
Published by Urner Barry, in association with the North American Meat Institute, The Pork Book conveys fundamental concepts of
the pork trade with simple easy-to-read language, infographics, and charts. In just a few hours people can vastly improve their
knowledge of pork. Because this is something that people want to bring around, the book is a small size and easy to carry.
- 120+ Full color, spiral bound pages
- 10 Chapters spanning packing, production, animal welfare, preparation, pork cuts and pricing
- Perfect for staff training and culinary curriculums
- Quizzes and key terms for each chapter
- Contributions from a host of experts.
|Volume Discounts Available!
Please call for bulk pricing.
This offer includes a pack Pork Book Playing Cards with every book purchased!
Standard 52 card deck (plus 2 Joker cards) featuring the most popular cuts of pork. Suits include: Loins, Shoulder, Belly/Ribs, and Hams.
A fun way to learn about pork cuts and other interesting facts about the industry.
Poker sized cards (2.5" x 3.5")