NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE PORK BOOK!
ESTIMATED SHIPPING IN APRIL!
PORK BOOK CARDS AVAILABLE NOW!
The Pork Book: Fundamentals of the Pork Trade from Farm to Table is a new book which enables people of all educational and professional backgrounds to obtain an expeditious education about the history and nature of the pork industry. It is the second in the "Fundamentals" series, making it the perfect companion to The Beef Book. Published by Urner Barry, in association with the North American Meat Institute, The Pork Book conveys fundamental concepts of the pork trade with simple easy-to-read language, infographics, and charts. In just a few hours people can vastly improve their knowledge of pork. Because this is something that people want to bring around, the book is a small size and easy to carry.
- 120+ Full color, spiral bound pages
- 10 Chapters spanning packing, production, animal welfare, preparation, pork cuts and pricing
- Perfect for staff training and culinary curriculums
- Quizzes and key terms for each chapter
- Contributions from a host of experts.