The Beef Book: Fundamentals of the Beef Trade from Ranch to Table is a new book which enables people of all educational and professional backgrounds to obtain an expeditious education about the history and nature of the beef industry.
- 120+ Full color, spiral bound pages
- 10 Chapters spanning packing, production, grading, preparation, beef cuts and pricing
- Perfect for staff training and culinary curriculums
- Quizzes and key terms for each chapter
- Contributions from a host of experts including university professors, chefs and beef industry professionals